Combined experience of over 70 years of service. Call us prior to age 65 to learn your Medicare options!
Our insurance agents are here to assist you before and after you purchase a policy. We have friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff – we guarantee prompt and professional service.
New Medicare Cards Are Coming!
- Medicare will mail new cards between April 2018 – April 2019.
- To help prevent identity theft, new cards won’t include Social Security numbers. Instead, each person will get a new unique Medicare Number.
- You don’t need to do anything to get a new card, but you should make sure your mailing address is up to date. Visit ssa.gov/myaccount or call 800.772.1213 (TTY: 800.325.0778) to correct your mailing address, if updates are needed.
- Medicare will never call and ask for personal information before sending new cards, so don’t share your Medicare Number or other personal information if someone calls and asks for it.
- Medicare will mail more information with the new cards – check Medicare.gov for the latest updates.